This is a great opportunity for a NVQ Level 2 qualified therapist wanting to embark in a career to extend their current skills set, whilst learning, earning and gaining valuable experience in a salon environment.
You will be released from your place of work to attend college once a week and this also will be paid by your employer. This is a high end salon is based in Little Baddow, Essex, and the employer very supportive and enjoys mentoring her staff enabling them to have a high skills set and gain in confidence to become a real asset to the company. They provide a varied mix of treatments.Our Academy is based in Wickford, Essex . We pride ourselves by offering outstanding apprenticeship delivery and support undertaken by our highly skilled tutors. The apprenticeship will run for 12 months with the prospects of gaining permanent employment in the establishment after completion.
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you hold at least an NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy as your application will not be considered. The successful candidate will undertake an apprentice programme learning NVQ level Massage to then gain a worldwide recognised qualification. The salon is based in Little Baddow, Essex. You must have the following skills:
- to be able to work on own initiative
- to be able to work as a proactive team member
- to be reliable, punctual and trustworthy
- to have excellent personal presentation to reflect a professional therapist
- to be willing to travel to college in Wickford once a week for day release training
- to be competent in Level 2 beauty treatments
- to be able to promote and build a clientele
- to have commitment towards taking responsibility for their learning and completing any homework that is set in a timely manner.
- the applicant must live locally so they will be able to fulfil their job role with little impact to themselves or their employer.
Working week Employment is for 30 hours per week (£111), and this includes off-the-job training. Your employer will pay your wages either on a weekly or monthly basis. Days and times of working hours will be discussed at interview with your employer. This will include Saturday’s and at least one evening. This apprenticeship will run for the duration of 12 months.
Listed on October 12, 2018 • Reference No: VAC201Apprenticeship Little Baddow, Essex