Lash lift is a very popular treatment within a salon and can be carried out from home or as a mobile technician. The reason the client has this treatment is to enhance natural lashes making them look longer and thicker. The lashes are lifted at the root, set into place, tinted and finished off with a nourishing serum.
(Price includes kit & certificate)
- 2 Days (One day training & One assessment day)
Over the duration of the course you will cover the following;
- Health and safety
- Client consultation
- Products & Equipment
- Lash curling techniques
- Lash tinting techniques
- Hair Anatomy
- Retail and marketing
You will be expected to work on each other.
- Therefore, you should arrive wearing minimal eye make-up and no waterproof mascara.
- It is a prerequisite that you remove any existing lash extensions prior to the course.
- You will need to remove contact lenses so should make provisions for this.
- You will be required to carry out six case studies prior to the second date to pass this course.
- You will need to arrange a model to bring in on the second date.
- Patch tests must be completed 48 hours before attending this course.
- You will be required to concentrate for a long period. If you normally wear glasses you need to have them with you.
How will the course be taught?
Starts with understanding theory then through to practical demonstrations followed by students working on each other.